Because We Know At-Home Care Is Human.
People are what makes a house a home. Not stuff. Not chores. Not routines. People. That is why we at Emerald Caregivers take what we do far beyond caregiving tasks. Here, home care is human. Typically, a caregiver can be available within a few hours if needed to prevent gaps in care.
A Promise to Clients:
- Annual background checks on all local caregivers conducted.
- At least 12 hours annually of employee training provided.
- In-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days performed.
- Satisfaction surveys conducted to monitor the level of care provided.
Our Experience Shows at Emerald Caregivers
With over four decades in the business of giving care, we have learned a thing or two about meeting each family’s unique needs. When an individual requires care—whether due to age, degenerative disorders, chronic conditions, or temporary mobility issues—you can trust the highly qualified, experienced professionals at Emerald Caregivers.
We utilize professionally developed care tools that can help us understand and track changes in things like:
- Quality and quantity of sleep
- Pain level and what is used to alleviate the pain and its effectiveness
- Ability to walk, bathe, use the bathroom, get dressed, etc. independently or with support
- Risk for falls
- Cognitive screening as a baseline, which is evaluated regularly